Wednesday February 22, 2017 1pm – 2pm ET
Karen White, CPA
Site visits support the Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) Bureau of Primary Health Care’s (BPHC) program oversight role and responsibilities. Operational Site Visits (OSVs) provide an objective assessment and verification on the status of each Health Center Program grantee and look-alike’s compliance with the statutory and regulatory requirements. This webinar assisted fiscal staff to succeed in their next OSV
- Understand how the updated Site Visit Guide impacts compliance reporting.
Discuss key strategies for achieving compliance in the following areas:
- Sliding Fee Scale
- Contracts & Affiliation Agreements
- Financial Management and Control
- Billing and Collections
- Learn how to prepare for the fiscal reviewer.
- Learn the most common “Not Met” fiscal requirements