HHS announced the FY 2017 Quality Improvement Awards. Nearly $105 million has been awarded to 1,333 health centers in all U.S. states, territories and the District of Columbia as an investment in quality improvement, building upon their 2016 achievements. These awards support continued improvement at health centers based on high levels of performance in one or more of five categories:
- Improving quality of care
- Increasing access to care
- Enhancing delivery of high value health care
- Addressing health disparities
- Achieving Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition
For more information click here.