Uniform Data System Training 2017: Special Populations Webinar Series
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, January 10-12
Summary: The Massachusetts League of Community Health Center is partnering with several National Cooperative Agreement organizations to provide three separate 30-minute webinars on January 10th, 11th, and the 12th. This webinar series addresses each of the three Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) statutorily recognized special populations: homelessness, residents of public housing, and agricultural workers and their families. It is aimed at those who are responsible for gathering and reporting the data elements included in the UDS Report, as well as management and clinical staff who need to understand the definitions and concepts used, and those who use the data in their program management and quality improvement activities.
- Health Status of Public Housing Residents
- Definition of Public Housing in UDS
- List the benefits of accurate reporting
- Describe best practices for using UDS data to improve health care access and delivery to public housing residents
- Challenges of using UDS and alternative data sources